14 June 2008

Wild Rides and Waterslides!

Our summer has been off to a great start. It may be the reason I've been slacking on my blog. I really want to make it extra fun for Calvi before baby girl arrives. We ended up getting season passes to Six Flags. Cal is a big fan of most of the rides, but is still warming up to the waterpark. Hopefully by the end of the summer...


Loving his sunglasses, that he thinks are goggles.


He loves this boat ride, just not any that you can potentially get wet on.


On the Drop Zone!

3 comments:

Tin said...

I have been patiently waiting for a new post. I am glad I did. The pictures are worth it. I love the first one of Calvi. I just wonder where are you in your swimming suit? We will have to put him on the tramp with a little water underneath and see what he does.

Anna said...

Oh he's SO CUTE! Love the pics. So sweet of you to make summer extra fun for him before the baby comes- you are always so thoughtful and such a good mom! Yay for Lindsay!

Liz said...

Cute Pictures!! What a fun idea to get a pass to six flags.