Thanks Jonny, for the cute Jack Purcells that I have been wanting forever and for always going along with my half celebrations. You. are. the. very. best.
I am a mother of two ridiculously attractive kids. I like to domesticate,spend time with my family, and bask in perfect weather. I enjoy good food, especially baked treats. I love celebrations, little or big. I often start new projects before I finish old ones. And my blog helps me feel a little less guilty about being such a horrible journal writer.
6 comments:
Lindsay, you are just the cutest ever. Happy Half Birthday to you! I love the new "kicks" too!
LOL Linds you are so funny. We miss you...things just aren't the same without you around :)
Super cute! You can't go wrong with Jack.
Seriously good idea. I am totally going for the half birthday present this year. Super Cute too!
Tell Jon my half birthday is in a couple of months and these would be perfect!
soo cute! Sorry I missed your half birthday but I don't think you have ever called me on my half birthday so we are even.
Post a Comment