16 April 2010

The Easter Pot

We have had a handful of Easter celebrations this month, and honestly I still don't think I had enough. I love every single thing about Easter from the springy weather, cute Easter outfits, tulips, the best holiday edition candy-which I could talk about in great detail but won't, Easter baskets, egg hunts, and especially the message of our Savior, and all He did for us. Easter is a very close second for my favorites.

A week before Easter our little town did a walking egg hunt where we collected eggs from all the stores. The kids loved it, but were not so sure about the Easter Bunny.







The next weekend we headed down to Carbondale to celebrate Jake's 30th and Easter with the MossPosse. We had such a fun time hanging with family. Jake and Mandi totally showed us a great time. We checked out a really cool castle park, did some fun Easter crafts, an egg hunt, did a little shopping, listened to General Conference with Mandi's funtivities, and ate a super good Easter Dinner. (I forgot my camera, but stole these from Mandi, hope thats okay).







And finally, the weekend after that my kiddies got to sport their Easter attire. I wish I had a better photo, but this is all I get after a long day at church

5 comments:

MossPosse said...

I'm GLAD you stole the pictures! I tried to email them to you a couple of different times, but my new camera's pictures take SOO much more memory that it was virtually impossible (with my limited tech-knowledge!) The town Easter Bunny is very festive, and I LOVE Edy's Easter dress!! Cal looks rather dashing himself. BTW, Kempton talks about all 4 of you on a daily basis now, probably you most of all Linds :) He's always talking about going to see you guys or how you're coming over, or pretends that you're driving his cars!

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

Oh my HECK I can't believe how much your kids have changed! Seriously! I love them, and miss you guys so bad ! I am so glad that you had a fantastic Easter! I LOVE easter too. What is your favorite though? Birthdays, or Christmas? That's the real question! ;)

Tin said...

Edy looks a little stressed out about the Easter Bunny! I can't believe how big she is getting. I think a trip needs to be planned before Calvin is taller than I am. He seems to be growing. They look so cute in their Easter duds. We missed not having you guys over for dinner this year. I have about decided that when we do get together than I am going to have to catch up on all the holidays I have missed with your kids. So far we need to make valentines, have a green party, make Easter eggs and hide them.

Risalyn said...

The picture of Edyn crying at the Easter bunny is sooooo funny. You need to frame it side by side with the one of her and Santa.

Risalyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.