14 June 2010

Communal Living

So while, Jon and Jake were in Idaho, Mandi and Kempton came to stay. It is so nice to have them around, and it kind of makes me realize how communal living could totally make sense. I love to always have someone to talk to, to help plan and make dinners or just chat while doing household borings. To be able to run to the store to grab something fast, while the someone stays back, or waits in the car with the kiddies. The cousins have so much fun playing, and keep eachother occupied. There are so many great things about having them around. What will we do without you this summer?

We had a pretty packed schedule of activities, but I only remembered my camera when we went to the beach.

Mandi doing her civic duty, ridding Lake Michigan of a mylar balloon.



The kids in sand heaven digging, playing, splashing.




3 comments:

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

YEAH!!! FINALLY a post! I have been waiting and waiting! To say that I miss you and your sweet kids right now would be an understatement! Lincoln REALLY needs Calvin! What have you done!

Tin said...

The kiddo's are growing up so fast, I loved your post on grandma. We miss you guys.

Risalyn said...

Linds, you have really cute kids, you know that?