15 February 2009

A Weekend Away

Jonny took off work on Friday and we headed to a meet up with our Mawhinney friends at one really cool Colorado destination. I, of course, left my camera sitting on the kitchen table, but thank goodness for flickr.



The hot pots were amazing, despite being a little smelly. The air was so much colder than the water making so much steam you could hardly see the person next to you. Even Cal and Edy were fans. I will try and snag some photos from Jenn. You have to see Edy in her swimsuit, you will want to mash her, she is so cute. It was a wonderful holiday weekend spent with good friends. Thanks for the fun trip guys.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Sounds like fun! Can't wait to see Edy's swimsuit :) Post pictures soon! I'm certain that she looks absolutely adorable. I love little girl swimsuits!!!