This week Calvin started preschool. It is just two days a week for 2 1/2 hours, and he really loves it. It does make me a bit sad to think that not all his time is with me anymore.
Look at this little cutie, headed off to class.

(No worries, I am not a neglegent mother letting my kid wear shorts in the winter. It was 73 degrees today, how wonderful is that?!)
So while Cal is away, Edyn and I have some fun, quality time together. She loves bath time, and will splash, and lounge, and giggle. What a pure delight she has been.



Check out those feet - they look like an adult appendage. I have the hardest time finding anything that will fit and stay on them.
6 comments:
How cute is this. I love the very lady like poses. I know what Mandi will say. (Scandalous) I love the foot. My very favorite part. She will love you in a few years for these pictures.
OH MY GOSH! She is So flippin cute in the sink there, and CHECK OUT THOSE FEET! So cute!
How nice for Edy to get some one-on-one time with mommy. Cal will learn so much from going to school. Plus a little break is always nice. Izzy has big feet too. She wasn't able to wear half of her baby shoes. By the time I got around to using them, her feet were already too big.
LOL, her feet are so long, that is so funny. Rhett's are so square. They are like little blocks of wood. I have to buy half a size bigger so they fit width wise. My mom just laughs everytime she sees his bare feet. Anyway - Eddy is so adorable as always!
Oh, Linds. I miss you. Your kids are growing up! So cute. I wish we could see you more often.
Alexis
Oh I just cannot get over how CUTE Edy is!!!! I love these pictures of her in the sink. DARLING, darling darling!
Post a Comment