
Another pair of Air Jordans. I fear we have created a total shoe snob. Note that all these pictures were taken on the same day. He's changing his clothes constantly. I think I even missed documenting a few outfits.

This wooden marble run by Quadrilla, may be the best toy ever made and for sure the best toy I have ever bought. It is SO much fun. Even I can't wait for Edy to take a nap so we can set it up. We have spent hours playing with it.


For most of the day we played with the marble run, did a little bit of birthday shopping, and when Jonny got home we headed to Cal's favorite spot - Noodles and Co. and then headed to the mini golf course. Much to our dismay, it was closed for the night so we ended up playing lots of skee-ball, basketball, stomp on the alligator, and pretty much the full assortment of arcade games. We all had tons of fun.
For the cake I just did some very simple cupcakes from Martha Stewart Cupcakes. Green sugar crystals, a small white candy for the golf ball and a flag. Some of them have a sand pit on top too. I felt bad that I couldn't make a cooler cake for him, but he could have cared less and was so pleased with his "golfing cakes".


Happy Birthday, sweet boy! You have turned into my favorite little companion. I will forever remember our conversations while driving in the car. Your excitment for the littlest of things - getting to hold the reciept, getting to push any button, watching for a squirrel out the window - you have such a zest for life. Your passion for sports and action! You are always captivated by whatever game your dad is watching and you get so into it. You are so full of love and your constant exclamations never leave us wondering if you love us. I have truly adored you at 3, and hope that 4 suits you just as well.
6 comments:
Totally thought you spelled it wrong...thought better of myself! LOVE the party theme! SUCH a great idea for the little champ! SO sad to have missed such a wonderful party, and we still totally have to send Cal his present! YIKES!!! It might be his 1 month after his birthday present. What can you do! MAN do we miss you guys! Your house looks fun...please post more pictures, or send them to me at least! I NEED TO SEE THE CASA!!!! Love you!
We are so use to coming over for cake and icecream, we are really missing you guys. Have to plan a trip to the windy city.
I am wondering if Edy is really the diva in your family. Cal does change clothes a lot. We so love you guys. Keep the posts coming it is food for the soul.
Those cupcakes are the cutest!! Great job. And that marble track looks SO fun. We have one but yours looks much sturdier (definitely a plus!)
Happy Birthday cute Calvin! Sommer's soon to join you in the ranks of numero 4. I hope you guys are getting all settled and loving Chicago!! Those cupcakes are darling!
Happy birthday, cute Calvin!!! Lindsay, sounds like you guys made it a wonderful day for him :) Cutest golf cupcakes ever!!
Thanks for finding us on our blog Lindsay! We're excited to keep up with your chicago adventures via your blog! Happy Birthday Calvin! We're excited for our little one to meet his cool cousin...hopefully soon! We love you guys!
Post a Comment