...so please come visit. Per many requests, here are some photos of our house. I wanted to wait to take pictures until I had everything purchased, arranged and painted, but I decided if I did that I may never post. A work in progress, but here it is.
Our lonely dining room, waiting for our table to arrive.
Lindsay! How cute!! Radiators are so charming to me. I'm mucho jealous of your new place. Your curtains look perfect there. And I love the green rug. And I love you. And miss you. And feel slightly resentful that I left you a message, like, 19 years ago and you didn't call me back. I shall try again. I sew now. I think you need to come back and witness that miracle first hand. :)
Are you KIDDING ME!!!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I can't wait to come see! it is so weird to see the things that you had in your old house up in your new house! Weird. But you have done a beautiful job! way to go girl! I love it! And LOOK!! Edy has her OWN ROOM! Yeah for girly rooms!@
Wow, it's beautiful. How did the decorating gene not show up in my DNA? I just don't get it. It's so nice and big. Did you do all of that painting yourself?
Oooh Lindsay, you did not disappoint! I'm so glad you posted pics of the new place, it looks great! I love your curtains. You have fantastic taste, but I knew that already.
And hooray!!! Edy has her own room!! I love her little play tent, and I love how happy she looks in her room :)
Totally cute... totally you... it's pretty much all been said! But I dare to wager that I may be the first on the list to come and see it LIVE... hopefully SO soon!!
so cute! it looks great to me, so i can't wait to see what else you are going to do to it! i was looking through a cupcake book today and it made me think of you. they were so cute (and there were even a few you had made). miss you lots!
soccLindsay, It is dang cute now we need to figure when I get to come and see it in person, do a little shopping at some of the fabulous shops I am sure they have their. IO even think I can lose that dreadful 25 ponds by then. Thank you again for the birthday, I almost have to admit Calvin's card is going in my hope chest, I absolutely loved it. Love you and can't wait to see you.
I am a mother of two ridiculously attractive kids. I like to domesticate,spend time with my family, and bask in perfect weather. I enjoy good food, especially baked treats. I love celebrations, little or big. I often start new projects before I finish old ones. And my blog helps me feel a little less guilty about being such a horrible journal writer.
12 comments:
Lindsay, your home out there is SO cute!! Thanks for sharing the pics. :-)
Lindsay! How cute!! Radiators are so charming to me. I'm mucho jealous of your new place. Your curtains look perfect there. And I love the green rug. And I love you. And miss you. And feel slightly resentful that I left you a message, like, 19 years ago and you didn't call me back. I shall try again. I sew now. I think you need to come back and witness that miracle first hand. :)
Nice house Linds, did you buy or rent?
What an adorable place! It's so YOU! I love it! Congrats!
Are you KIDDING ME!!!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I can't wait to come see! it is so weird to see the things that you had in your old house up in your new house! Weird. But you have done a beautiful job! way to go girl! I love it! And LOOK!! Edy has her OWN ROOM! Yeah for girly rooms!@
Wow, it's beautiful. How did the decorating gene not show up in my DNA? I just don't get it. It's so nice and big. Did you do all of that painting yourself?
Super Cute! Love it! I want to come visit... And will you decorate my house?
Oooh Lindsay, you did not disappoint! I'm so glad you posted pics of the new place, it looks great! I love your curtains. You have fantastic taste, but I knew that already.
And hooray!!! Edy has her own room!! I love her little play tent, and I love how happy she looks in her room :)
Can't wait to see it all in person!
I think it looks fantastic
Totally cute... totally you... it's pretty much all been said! But I dare to wager that I may be the first on the list to come and see it LIVE... hopefully SO soon!!
so cute! it looks great to me, so i can't wait to see what else you are going to do to it! i was looking through a cupcake book today and it made me think of you. they were so cute (and there were even a few you had made). miss you lots!
soccLindsay, It is dang cute now we need to figure when I get to come and see it in person, do a little shopping
at some of the fabulous shops I am sure they have their. IO even think I can lose that dreadful 25 ponds by then. Thank you again for the birthday, I almost have to admit
Calvin's card is going in my hope chest, I absolutely loved it. Love you and can't wait to see you.
Tin
Post a Comment