On the hayride.

Catching snowflakes.

Roasting mallows and eating S'mores.

Ice-fishing.

Trying to stay warm, but refusing her mittens.

Meeting the sled dogs.

Next day, we partied for the Super Bowl and made soooooo much food and still have leftovers.

Lots of tackling going on, and most of it was in our front room. Cal was pumped and inspired.

And my favorite part, Calvin gave his first talk in Church. Possibly the most adorable thing I have ever seen. He did so great it made my heart melt.
It was a good weekend. Can't wait for next. My sis and her husband are coming to town.
6 comments:
where's that blue and white uniform you look so good in Cal?
looks fun...but cold! dang your kiddos are cute!
I wish we could have been there to hear him speak. I bet he did a wonderful job.
The only problem I see with your pictures is that Cal isn't wearing a gold and black uniform. Mike won't like that. Love and miss you.
Cute, cute!
HEY - read your last post! LOVE the blues and greens in your house!! SO CUTE!!
Is that the cheeseball that I ate all week when I was there? I had no idea it was originally a football. So cute!
Post a Comment