Calvin and Edyn always love having a new playmate, especially one that gets to stay the night...
...and join them in the tub.
I didn't get lots of documentation of their trip, but I did manage to remember our camera on our little double date to our favorite sushi spot. Mmmm.
Thanks so much for coming guys! You are definetly in the lead for becoming our favorites.
3 comments:
WHAT! I didn't know we have to fly out there to be in the running! Dang I better get on that....or better yet, I need to put a contest out there for anyone who wants to be OUR favorite needs to come to KC :)
Don't even SAY she is your favorite! So sad...:) Can't wait to see you next weekend!
It was such a fun trip. You guys always know all the hot spots worth visiting :) and we loved hanging with your cute family. Thanks for being the perfect hostess, Lindsay. Staying with you was such a treat. I loved every minute!
Can't wait to see you!!!!!
Post a Comment