(Below are a ton of photos so if you really love us you might enjoy, otherwise feel free to skip this mega long post).
MORE MAWHINNEY PLEASE
Jenn, Josh, and Anna headed up to Idaho to hang out for a few days. It's nice that we were close enough for Utah visitors too! We headed to Yellowstone, did lots of swimming in beautiful Idaho rivers and splash parks, went to the County fair and Rodeo, and did lots of catching up. Our kids always pick up where they left off last. They love to hang, and so do we!
OTHER DAYS WERE SPENT...
stopping in for frozen yogurt,
spending lots of time at the park,
hiking and taking dips in cool mountain springs,
eating at the Famous Big Juds,
A drive to Mesa Falls,
bowling, a Calvin favorite,
visits to the cemetary,
and a day at Bear World, where Edyn was more impressed with the fudge and Calvin loved to buy food for the baby deer but was too scared to feed them.
What a busy and eventful summer. One we will never forget and will definetly go down in the books (hopefully by Christmas I will be caught up with our fall). Thanks to everyone who always makes going home so worth it. We love you all so much. You are the reason we keep vacationing in Idaho over and over again.
4 comments:
That's it! I miss you...so bad. The pic of your Mom going down the slide with Cal is SO awesome! SEriously...a framer for sure. Edyn looks like a COMPLETELY different child than last time! She is gorgeous. And YOU are gorgeous!
Cal is getting very long legs and I looked at every single picture so I guess I love you a lot.
Such great pictures! And I agree with Mindy. Gorgeous Edy. Gorgeous Lindsay.
Ahh! I miss you. That was such a good time. I am glad you have a solo pic of me! you should come and visit soon!
Post a Comment