These cute little cousins couldn't get enough of eachother. They would have been the most happy locked in the playroom the entire trip.
Forget about the animals at the Zoo. My kids would rather paint their own faces in the children's house. Every time we go it's their first request.
A visit to Frank Lloyd Wright's old stomping grounds.
At the Hard Rock with Joshua Radin. He put on a really great show, and totally had a crush on my sister! He couldn't stop checking her out.
He is one of my favorites lately. A little preview of him here if you haven't heard any of his stuff.
Sarah-the scary cat, with her little witch.
It was hard to snap a photo of this girl without candy in her hand. I turn my head for a moment and when I look back she is eating 4 suckers at once!
The cute little foursome. We spend lots of days with this little crew. They have lots of fun together.
An old classic Halloween with our ghost and witch!
...along with "FrankinJon"
More treats of course. I read somewhere to let your kids eat as much as they can on Halloween and then throw the rest away. So that's what we did. (Except the garbage can was my and Jon's mouths).
5 comments:
YEAH! I LOVE all the pictures! Even though I saw you just after that, it sure is fun to see you again! YEAH!
I was laughing so hard about the garbage can comment. Hilarious!!
Cutest kids and fun to see what you guys have been up to. Go FrankenJon!
Aw, stop it. It just makes me miss you guys.
Cal and Edy are so darling in their costumes! Fun pictures :)
Super cute.
I didn't know that you kept a blog. I found you through Iuliana's family blog. Now that I know I can "blog stalk" you. :)
See you Sunday,
Erika
Post a Comment