A few things about Edy at 2.
-She loves babies. Carries them around the house all day putting them down for naps, feeding them, pushing them in the stroller or grocery cart.
-She has a great little vocabulary and says the funniest things. Her latest "Ewwww gross mom, I stink" "Oh my goodness" "Dalvin did it" "I need some gum" "Edy can do it" "Mooommm, I'm awake" and many, many others. She chats the day away.
-She is crazy about treats, but will also eat veggies and fruits galore, leaving her at both ends of the spectrum.
-She loves people, and much to my dismay prefers others to her own mother :(
- She is very content playing on her own and has a great imagination - always baking up cupcakes, dressing up, riding up the entry way "elevator", or going to the store.
--She is full of sugar and spice. We love her to bits and wouldn't know what our little family would be without her.
For her birthday we had a very small carnival party. Mandi and Kempton were able to come into town for the planning and the event. We truly do love having family close by.
For her birthday cake I did a very simple dolly face. Edyn has always reminded us of Boo on Monsters Inc. It's her nickname and the inspiration for the her bday cake this year.
3 comments:
Lindsay, that party turned out SO CUTE! What a talented gal you are. I can't believe Edy is two already; it really does seem like yesterday that she was a tiny newborn. She looks like a sweetheart; what a cute kid.
Happy Birthday Edy! What an adorable party for such an adorable girl! Wish we could celebrate with you! We're so excited we get to celebrate Christmas with you! See you SOON!
Happy birthday, sweet Edy!! And Lindsay, that is the cutest carnival EVER! What a darling little party. She will look back at these pictures and tell you what an awesome Mom you are! And Edy is just so, so cute. I miss her, and her Momma most of all.
Post a Comment