On Saturday we got all bundled up and went to breakfast with Santa. The picture is almost identical to last year's - a super scared Calvin. (Sorry the quality is so poor, it's a picture of the Polaroid pic we got).
Love that picture! It reminds me of Mitchell and why we don't have any pics of him with Santa, except when he was barely 1 and didn't know better! That's such a hilarious moment in time you have captured! Love your family picture you sent!
I am a mother of two ridiculously attractive kids. I like to domesticate,spend time with my family, and bask in perfect weather. I enjoy good food, especially baked treats. I love celebrations, little or big. I often start new projects before I finish old ones. And my blog helps me feel a little less guilty about being such a horrible journal writer.
1 comment:
Love that picture! It reminds me of Mitchell and why we don't have any pics of him with Santa, except when he was barely 1 and didn't know better! That's such a hilarious moment in time you have captured! Love your family picture you sent!
Post a Comment