So I never know what to do with all the cute Christmas cards I get during the holiday season. My friend Val gave me the idea, and I think it turned out fun with the colorful ribbon and oversized paperclips. Thanks Val!
Hey hey! Look at you updating your blog, and your craftiness. So cute! I am glad to see we made the ribbon board. We miss you guys. Hopefully you are having a crappy time without us. Love you much.
I am a mother of two ridiculously attractive kids. I like to domesticate,spend time with my family, and bask in perfect weather. I enjoy good food, especially baked treats. I love celebrations, little or big. I often start new projects before I finish old ones. And my blog helps me feel a little less guilty about being such a horrible journal writer.
2 comments:
Hey hey! Look at you updating your blog, and your craftiness. So cute! I am glad to see we made the ribbon board. We miss you guys. Hopefully you are having a crappy time without us. Love you much.
What I fun idea! I love to get new ideas for Christmas cards. I will keep this in mind for next year.
I am so glad that you are blogging. It is fun, but I must admit that I do not update my blog as much as I should.
Post a Comment