
At Jonny's work Christmas party, they gave all the spouses this sweet little Coach wristlet. Super nice of them, and I really do love it, but am debating whether or not to take it back and get this sleek tweed winter white coat that I saw at Nordstrom Rack. They cost about the same, the coat is a little less. Hmmmmmm. What to do....
3 comments:
Lindsay, I'm so happy some sister started a blog. We started one, but I don't remember our address. It's floating out there somewhere.
I think you should take it back and get the coat. I think you'll use a coat a lot more than a little purse. Especially with diapers, and snacks, and all. i know I am sometimes a little too practical and it's nice to have fun things, but the coat sounds fun too.
That's my vote.
Love ya.
I am so jealous of your work party! Next year invite me!! The purse may make you feel elegant, and it must feel pretty nice to say you actually own a real "Coach" item. But, I must agree with the "Alexis" above. I think that you will use the coat a whole lot more that a coctail purse.
Marshall's Christmas party offered no more than cold chicken!!
I say keep the wallet AND buy the coat! After all, it's Christmas. When are you ever going to treat yourself to a coach wallet? I know, you already have a super cute one from China! I loved your Christmas card...so cute! Miss you.
Post a Comment