#1 What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was just about ready to graduate from High School, and probably stewing over my speech that I had to give at Graduation. I remember going up to West Yellowstone probably this month or next and applying to some jobs for the summer. Addie and I ended up cleaning hotel rooms for pennies and making tons of good memories.
#2 Things on my To-Do List Today:
I cleaned the house and did a few loads of laundry in the morning. Went to Colorado Clean Air to get an emmissions test on my car so we can register it in CO (a sad day when we have to pay much more than Idaho's $35 dollars). Then I went over to the Bahr's to help them unpack and get settled into their nice new house. Around 4pm I left and met up with some friends at the mall, and then rushed to the train to pick up Jonny from work. Made dinner, FHE, and chatted on the phone - all while trying to entertain a 2 yr old, except for the two hour nap he took at Kristin's house. A busy day - just how I like them.
#3 What would I do if I suddenly became a Billionaire:
Hmmm. A Billion is a ton - I usually just dream of Million- but we would probably do the same thing. Pay off our debts and off the debts of all of our family and friends, and then travel tons, and buy things we can only dream of, and donate to some causes that we are passionate about.
#4 Bad Habits:
Neglecting to charge my cell phone, not flossing religously, eating way to many treats, driving to fast, and taking a daily nap,... to name just a few.
#5 Places I have lived:
Teton, ID; West Yellowstone; Rexburg; Provo; SLC; Romania; Silver Spring, MD; Denver,CO
#6 Jobs I've had:
South Fremont Libary, Mountain Meadows Nursery, Me N' Stans Restaurant, Round Up Motel, Apothecary, Chrysalis Residential Treatment, Nanny, Utah State Mental Hospital, Italian Restaurant (I can't remember the name anymore) Provo Canyon School, Center for Change - Clinic for Eating Disorders, Copper Hills Youth Center, Residential Appraisal Service
#7 Things people don't know about me:
I always get stumped on this question, hmmmmmm. Jon said to write that I have a birthmark shaped like Abraham Lincoln, and it's true, I really do.
So I am going to tag Laura, Jill, and Abby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So I did it! Hey, when did you live in Romania?
I can remember the Italian restaurant you worked at. I will never forget when Addie and I went with my friend Vaughn to see you there. Whatever I ordered was DISGUSTING and when I asked you if it was any good, you said yes. It was only later...when I tried to eat it and Vaughn said it looked like "chicken elbow," that you said you had no idea what that dish tasted like. I thought it was so gross! Seriously...that provided many good laughs.
I can't believe you told everybody you have an honest Abe birthmark. Everytime we drive past that landmark on the way to Idaho, I think of you. We need to figure out what Shane's birthmark looks like now.
Post a Comment