I am completely coveting Heidi Klum's latest haircut. It's kind of similar to something that I have now, but more bangs and more shag. It's going to be the inspiration for my next appointment in a few weeks. This pic was the only one I could find and has Tim Gunn in it, but you get the picture.

Now, if only I looked like her.
7 comments:
Oh man...you would look GORGEOUS with that hair-do! But it really is alot like the one you have right now! So you would look even MORE gorgeous, I don't know how, but there you go!
so cute! can't wait to see it.who's been cutting your hair these days?
You are right! This is a really cute hair cute, I love it!! I wish I could get the nerve up to cut my bangs like that...
I am a fan! You should let me cut it for you. So I guess we need to have a day all about you, because I didn't know a lot of those things about you on your tag. Like when did you live in Romania?
Way to do the tag Linds- I learned new things and am wondering about the Romania thing too?! As for this post- I always think Heidi Klum is gorgeous, so good choice of inspiration. You'll have to post some pics when you get your enhanced new look!
Lindsay, you know I already think your hair is darling and am sort of jealous of how cute it always looks... I must agree though, this is a way cute haircut!
Way to go with Project Runway inspiration. You would look great with this cut. I must say however that I think it was Christian? who has an interesting hair cut, just something to consider.
Post a Comment