Over the weekend Jon and I went to the DU hockey game, while Calvin had a night with his auntie. I have always thought watching sports in real life is 100% better than on TV.
Looks like fun! I totally agree about sports being more fun live (in fact, that's the only way I can really stand them). And now I'm heading over to my own blog to complete my spousal tag assignment :)
I am a mother of two ridiculously attractive kids. I like to domesticate,spend time with my family, and bask in perfect weather. I enjoy good food, especially baked treats. I love celebrations, little or big. I often start new projects before I finish old ones. And my blog helps me feel a little less guilty about being such a horrible journal writer.
2 comments:
Looks like fun! I totally agree about sports being more fun live (in fact, that's the only way I can really stand them). And now I'm heading over to my own blog to complete my spousal tag assignment :)
MAN am I a great photographer or WHAT! You guys look ravishing.
Post a Comment