I just got the spousal tag from Abbs. Jonny Moss is going to love the spotlight I'm sure!
What's his name? Jonathan Brent
How long have you been together? Dated 3, married just over 5 = 8 years wow!
How long did you date? 3 years, but as many of you know lots of drama in between
How old is he? 31
Who eats more? Usually Jon. I think sometimes I eat more at dinner, because I haven't been eating chicken wings, burritos, and chips all day at work.
Who is taller? Jonny - 6' and I am 5'9"
Who said 'I love you' first? I did, but as he tells it I said it 3 times before he did, (because his Mission President told him the girl should say it 3 times before you say it back) but I really didn't, it just took once.
Who does the laundry? I do.
Who does the dishes? Usually me, and I think he does them poorly on purpose so it stays that way.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.
Who pays the bills? Jon does and I love him for it.
Who mows the lawn? Usually Jon. I have tried a few times, but we may just have the oldest mower ever made - one without a motor or plug in - it is so heavy and hard to push.
Who cooks dinner? Usually me, unless we are bbq-ing or if he wants his meat very tender - I have never been good at meat.
Who sings better? Neither of us really, I might be more on pitch, but he always know every single word and makes fun when I make them up.
Who drives when you are together? Jonny on long trips and me if I want to get somewhere fast.
Who is more stubborn? I don't think either one of us really are, but probably Jon more than I, he has stronger opinions about most things.
Who is smarter? We have this conversation a lot and it always ends up that I am smarter in school and he is pretty much smarter in every other way.
Who kissed who first? Jonny made the move, but I was willing.
Who asked who out first? He very boldy asked me out after knowing me for just a few minutes.
Who proposed? He, of course.
Who is more sensitive? Me, me, me!!! Nothing ever makes Jon feel bad.
Who has more friends? I definetly stay in much better touch with friends and care about making friends when we move to new places, so probably I do.
Who has more siblings? I have 7, and he has 5.
Who wears the pants in the family? I think we share the pants, usually both of us have a leg in.
So I am tagging - Mandi, Jenn, Amanda, and Mindy - and if you don't like doing tags don't feel obilgated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Linds! It was good to be reminded of how you and Jon (after lots of trauma) ended up together and the you are soooo good together. Thanks for answering my tag!
Linds you just make me laugh! I think Jon made a good choice, luckily you two stuck it out through all the drama! Please get better, we need to hang.
Lindsay! I found your blog off of Summer's. I was happy to read what's been going on in your life. It has been forever since I've talked or heard from you! I'm excited to keep in touch with you this way.
Post a Comment