
We had a fun day at the pool, ate or mostly played at Chuckie Cheese, and had a small party with family and a few friends that evening.

Cal loved all of the attention and wouldn't even take a nap because he wanted to play with all of his new loot.

He is still in love with bikes, hence the bike cake. It didn't turn out quite as I imgained. I should have known - a bike is hard enough to draw, let alone shape into a cake, but Cal loved it nonetheless.
5 comments:
Cute cake! You did a great job! Happy Birthday Calvin!
What a stud! Happy birthday Calvies! Where did you go swimming? I want to take Lincoln swimming BAD, but don't know where to go! We need to go sometime soon. CATERPILLAR!!! (Sorry about that by the way!)
lins, i can't believe he's two. Your cake is very cute and creative. I wish we could have been there to sing happy birthday.
lex
Hi, Lindsay! I followed you over from your link on Facebook. :-)
I love the bike cake! Really cute! Shh, but Logan didn't even have a second-birthday cake -- I didn't want to go to the trouble. (He had two for his third birthday, so I don't feel too bad!)
He is a handsome little boy; love that picture of him in the cute sweater. Happy birthday to him!
You are so creative! Happy birthday to Calvin. I can not believe he is already two!
Post a Comment