...with a corncob pipe and a button nose and two eyes made out of coal.
We came home to Denver to perfect snowman-building snow, so Calvin and Josh got to work. We dedicate it to Grandma Moss who really wanted a snowman on her front lawn, but the freezing crystal snow in Idaho just wouldn't do.
Cute pics! Love that Calvin enjoys the snow! Mitchell doesn't enjoy it...I guess we don't get it too often up here in WA though. Hope you had a great Christmas!
I am a mother of two ridiculously attractive kids. I like to domesticate,spend time with my family, and bask in perfect weather. I enjoy good food, especially baked treats. I love celebrations, little or big. I often start new projects before I finish old ones. And my blog helps me feel a little less guilty about being such a horrible journal writer.
3 comments:
Cute pics! Love that Calvin enjoys the snow! Mitchell doesn't enjoy it...I guess we don't get it too often up here in WA though. Hope you had a great Christmas!
Awwww... how fun. Cal is getting so big! I hope you had fun in IDeehooo! Sigh...
yeah for bloggers! Calvin is SUCH a stud! here is our address so check it out...cmsmithfam.blogspot.com
Post a Comment