18 March 2008

Apron # 2

Aprons are about where my sewing abilites have maxxed out at. I liked this vintage style fabric. It remined me of an apron that my Grandmother had, and brought back some fond memories.




I did get a dress pattern to try next, so I will be crossing my fingers that it will be something I will be able to wear.

5 comments:

Liz said...

My next adventure is to take up sewing. Pillow covers, window treatments, and an array of other things(such as aprons)could be so much cheaper if I knew how to sew, so I am going to tackle it. I am impressed with your seamstress skills-you will have to give me some pointers.

John In Colorado said...

"hi" just cruising through while reading other colorado peeps blogs. best to you and your family

Jen and Mark said...

You have mastered the apron! Love it! Next time you take a pic with the apron I think you should be cooking, so I can see how well it works!

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

SO flippin cute! I can't wait to see the dress, and you for that reason! Lates!

Spencer and Menolly said...

Whats up Jon and Lindsay. Spencer here. Just thought I would say hi. I looked through your blog, which is very nice. Hope all is swell up there in the cold country. It was nice to see you guys at the toy store that day. Our blog is thenieldcrew.blogspot.com if you want to check it out. Well, take care!