Aren't these flats so bright and cheery! Every time I go into Nine West I slip them on and want them to be mine. They have recently been reduced from $80 to $30 so I think now is my chance.
You crack me up! What a CLEVER title. I can't wait to see those shoes as the perfect accessory to the right outfit- I think Stacey London & Clinton Kelly would definitely approve!
I am a mother of two ridiculously attractive kids. I like to domesticate,spend time with my family, and bask in perfect weather. I enjoy good food, especially baked treats. I love celebrations, little or big. I often start new projects before I finish old ones. And my blog helps me feel a little less guilty about being such a horrible journal writer.
4 comments:
Soooo cute! You have the best shopping skills. Jealous of your fun new spring shoes. Miss you.
You crack me up! What a CLEVER title. I can't wait to see those shoes as the perfect accessory to the right outfit- I think Stacey London & Clinton Kelly would definitely approve!
Hey Lindsay. Cute shoe choice. So, did you get them yet??? It is so fun to look at you and Mandi's blogs. I am a fan.
I love them and I love when the price is reduced too.
Post a Comment