24 March 2008

An Easter Suit

I fell in love with this little khaki seer sucker suit. Cal looked absolutely handsome.



He was a big fan of his tie! It took lots of coaxing to get him to take it off for his nap.



And Heather was kind enough to take family pictures after church before we all changed out of our Easter outfits - thanks Heather!

7 comments:

Liz said...

Cal looks pretty darn smooth in his Easter suit. He just needs some kisses from us. We hope you guys had a Happy Easter!

val said...

Cal is looking very daper. I LOVE him in that suit. Hope you had a Happy Easter! Luvs.

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

Oh my GOSH! He seriously is the bomb! I LOVED that...SO cute!

MossPosse said...

We agree that Cal is one handsome dude! We wish we were seeing it live- we miss you!

Tin said...

I love him in this suit. He need a kiss right by his ear. I think it is so cute that he wanted to sleep with his tie on. He is growing up so fast.

Michelle Hawkes said...

Nice Threads!! What a cute little boy! I love dressing kids up for easter.

Cohen fell asleep on the way home from church and went straight to a nap. I did not get a chance to take a photo.

Calvin is such a handsome devil. :)

Lori said...

Well - small world. I'm glad you found me :)