
At a cute little petting farm.

Checking out the goats.

I coaxed Calvin and my mom to pose in front of this pretty red fence.

Hanging out at the Rexburg parade! I LOVE the 4th of July.

The 4th ended up being one of the hottest days, and even though we didn't intend for the kiddos to go swimming, Cal and Eva couldn't resist.

Just a small part of his firework love. He didn't even mind when he grabbed the end of his sparkler and blistered his hand. Later that night we went to a private firework showing on the sod farm. It was awesome! My brother Kelly knows how to put on an amazing show.

They say pick your battles, right???? So Calvin found this little ladies tea hat in my mom's dress up box and had a strange obsession with it. He wore it for two days.

We went on a little hike up near Heise and could not convince him to take it off. It made me feel a little sorry for him.

I love this photo, although it doesn't do the amazing view of the valley justice. So cute of Jonny and his mom.

By the end of our hike, Cal had Jonny convinced of how cool that hat really was.
11 comments:
Jonny looks almost as cute in the hat as Cal does. He just need the lei and Mandi's bookmark.
Nothing quite beats a trip home. How fun for you.
Cal looks so grown up to me...especially with the hat on.
I received this super fun package in the mail yesterday. Thank you, Thank you. I painted my bed room yesterday and was so excited to jam out to some new tunes.
Thank you, thank you! XOXO
Cal looks older than Rhett to me. Crazy. That hat thing is SO funny. Rhett had me a little worried because his favorite color seemed to be pink for quite awhile. He seems over it now. I wonder how long it will take Jon to get over it, it's harder for the older ones.
ps- janette just passed along a hello, also!
I love the fancy hat...very classy little man. Cute pictures of your fun trip.
It was fun to have you guys for the extended stay... though it still never seems long enough and it's sad to say goodbye. We miss you already.
Fun trip home! Cal looks like he is getting quite daring around the water fountains! And you have two manly men that can pull off that hat. Cute pics, I just wish there was a full prego body shot of you.
What a cute hat! I love the last pic of Daddy and Cal in the hat. Glad you had a wonderful vacation!
Yeah! FINALLY some updated pics! Not like the real thing, but it will do! SO glad to have you back!
P.S. Cal's hat RULES
I really miss celbrating the 4th of July in Idaho. I'm so glad you go home and hang out with your family and in-laws. Did you get to see any friends?
LOVE the pic of Cal & his dad. And Calvin was right, it is a hat cute enough to deserve two days of wearing :)
Post a Comment