18 August 2008

A 3-D Baby

Today at my doctor's appointment I was measuring so ahead, they decided they wanted to do an ultrasound to make sure that the baby had enough fluid. They think she already weighs approximately 5 1/2 lbs, and I still have about 7 weeks to go. So it looks like another 9 lber. Anyway, the really fun part was that they just switch a button on the sonogram machine and it changes to 3-D. It was fun to see her. I think she actually looks a lot like Cal. What to you think?

This is a 3-D pic of Cal at about 30 weeks.




And this is baby girl at 33 weeks, (with her nose smashed against my tummy). Cal is a little disturb, he keeps on saying "Baby sister looks scary."



I don't know though, maybe every baby looks like this in the womb.

11 comments:

Alexis said...

Linds, I think she looks like you!!! Her mouth and her nose, though it's a little smashed. How cute! How exciting.

Zappe Family said...

Fun! That's so amazing to see. I've never had a 3-D ultrasound before. Congrats on being so close to your delivery!

Zappe Family said...

Fun! That's so amazing to see. I've never had a 3-D ultrasound before. Congrats on being so close to your delivery!

Jen and Mark said...

We miss you guys soo much! Thanks again for coming to party with Josh...and us. We are so excited for baby girl Moss. And yes I agree she looks just like her mother, at least in the womb.

Abs said...

Wow! I can't believe you only have seven weeks left. Those are some really great 3D picts. Are you feeling pretty well?

Tin said...

Calvin is funny. They do look a little alike. She has a pretty mouth. I will give you my final vote on the nose when I see her in person. I am sure she is going to be beautiful.

MossPosse said...

Fun little comparison. We're getting very anxious to see the little sweetie in the flesh (looking a bit less 'scary'!)

Liz said...

She is going to be here so soon! We are anxious to meet her and give her cute little face many kisses.

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

TOTALLY looks like Cal! She is going to be a knockout-just like her mama!

Anna said...

So fun that you got to see her!!! She'll be a cutie for sure :) Can't wait to meet her.

Summer said...

I didn't know you were pregnant. I'm due the end of Oct. and it seems like you are too. The race is on to see who has their girl first.