05 September 2008

A Not So Laboring Day

Over Labor Day weekend a big group of friends decided to go to Rocky Mtn. National Park to go camping. We had such a GREAT time. The food was so yummy (for some reason food is way better when camping), the chilly night air, beautiful surroundings, and chatting around the campfire. Things that could be improved upon - a closer bathroom for a big prego lady, less mosquitoes, and a softer ground.

Jonny hanging with Payton in his cute little hat.



Calv's was in heaven. He loved exploring, throwing rocks, and watering whatever tree he picked.







Our only tent shot, but thought I better add it in for proof.


The ladies of the trip, minus two.

7 comments:

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

YEah! I love camping...Lincoln-too-LOVED watering the trees! Such a fun thing.

MossPosse said...

I haven't been camping in FOREVER! I'm pretty sure Jake is to blame. I guess in a year or so I can use Kempton's need to experience the joy of 'roughing it' as an excuse! (And you don't look like such a BIG prego lady to me yet!)

Tin said...

It looks like you had a great time. I love the picture of you and Calvin. I do have to agree everything tastes better when cooked outdoors.

Cronin Family said...

We had so much fun and thanks for riding up with me, I would have never found it on my own! I wish I could have done something about having a softer ground... :)

Abs said...

Cool air sounds so nice to me right now. I'm glad you a good time. It's fun to see prego picts of you. You look totally cute pregnant! Only a few more weeks to go!! Hey, will you email me your address?

Chris said...

You are such a trooper- to have gone camping when prego sleeping is uncomfortable enough as it is! (It was for me, anyway). Just another reason that I totally admire you, Miss L.

Chris said...

Opps! I'm signed in as Chris. The above comment was from me- Anna. (Duh?) HAHA how funny if it really were from Chris!!!