29 September 2008

Feliz Cumpleanos!

Yesterday was my Jonny's Birthday! I think one of his only requirements for a good birthday is good food. So that's what we did - we ate like little piggies for the entire weekend. For his official birthday dinner we had filet mignon, king crab, parmesan asparagus, and rolls. And to cure his Chocodile craving (a chocolate covered Twinkie, only to be found in 3 of the 50 states), I made him a fun homemade Chocodile cake with the cool canoe cake pan I got for my b-day. It ended up being super yummy, and the Chocodiles taste even better the next day.





I love you to bits and pieces Jonny Moss! I couldn't ask for a better man. Thanks for everything you do to make our little family go round.

5 comments:

MossPosse said...

Happy Birthday Jon! We mentioned we wanted updates on how the twinkie canoe worked out... looks like it was put to GREAT use! Love you guys!

Jen and Mark said...

Happy Happy Birthday Jon! Linds you didn't tell me about the major gourmet meal that you cooked.! And that cake looks sooo good! We are going to have to make one for the november month of party! Jon is really the best to let us stay with you the whole month. Looks like a great day!

Zappe Family said...

Happy Birthday to your man! What a fun cake!

Liz said...

Happy Birthday Jonny Vance!! It was fun chatting with you. I love the chocodile cake-very cool.

Alexis said...

happy Birthday, Jon!!
Love, the Rands