06 October 2008

Our Little SweEdy!!!!!

On Thurdsay morning, after discovering my water was leaking we headed to the hospital. I wasn't having any huge contractions but they getting more regular and a bit stronger. This is a minutes before we took off to the hospital.



After lots of drugs to get me going, baby girl arrived at 4:59 p.m. She was 8 lbs 9 oz and was 20 inches long. We named her Edyn Flora Moss. She is super bright eyed and is so far (knock on wood) very content.









We were very nervous at how Calvin would take it all in, but so far likes her a lot and shows it with endless kisses and hugs. Just this morning he attempted to carry her across the room, when we weren't looking. Yikes!





Before he came to visit Edyn at the hospital, he got to go pick out a "Big Brother Toy". He chose this little train set and it has proven itself as a good pick. He plays with it for long stretches at a time.



We love our little Edy! We are so completly grateful for her safe arrival, and thank our Father in Heaven for sending her to us to be a part of our family.



16 comments:

Tin said...

We are so glad that we live close by so that we will get to see all the changes in her over the next few weeks. She is a beautiful little girl. I will have to agree that Cal makes a great big brother. I would have liked to see a picture of him carrying her across the living room though.

Liz said...

Very cute little lady!!!Those eyes are so pretty. We just sent her a prize in the mail. We are very excited to meet her.

Jen and Mark said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JC Photography said...

Wow - she is beautiful. Congrats! And just for the record Lindsay - you make pregancy look good!

Jen and Mark said...

Ooppss pushed send and accidently deleted the comment. I am so out of it! Well what I said before is she is the cutest thing! I think you two should make lots of babies. We are glad everything went well! Give Edy LOTS of kisses for us. Love you guys!

MossPosse said...

Hooray- baby girl made it! She is very cute and we love the name Edyn. Keep the pictures coming since it may be a little while before we get to meet her in person. (Also can't believe how long and blonde Cal's hair is!!)

Dave and Stephanie said...

we're so happy you finally posted pictures of edyn (not that you've been busy or anything)! she is adorable and we can't wait to meet her! congratulations!

Cronin Family said...

Beautiful little Edyn! Congrats! Plus you look way to good in that picture for just having a baby... so jealous!

Abs said...

OoOoOoOh!! Edyn is so beautiful. I love the last picture you posted. She looks so healthy and she is so blessed to be part of such a great family. You'll have to tell me all about being a two kid family. It looks like Cal is going to be an awesome brother. I hope that you're feeling well and that your recovery is great. Congrats to you and Jonny on a beautiful little girl!

Mandagirl said...

Oh, she IS beautiful! It's true! What a darling little face. I'm so excited for you to have a little girl to dress up. I hope she continues to be a chill baby.

Anna said...

Oh she is just so beautiful! She looks darling in the pictures, but even they don't do her justice, she is even more beautiful in person!

Congratulations on your sweet baby girl :) We're thrilled for you both!!

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

SERIOUSLY sweetest little munchkin ever! SO CUTE! I love her.

Trish&Heath said...

What a gorgeous family!!! I love that picture of you before you left. You are just all stomach, it looks like you are pretending and have a basketball stuffed in your shirt! That's supposed to be a compliment, by the way. I hope you are all doing well and getting much needed rest, it looks like Cal is!!

Michelle Hawkes said...

Talk about time flying!! I cannot believe that you have welcomed a sweet new baby in your family! She is awesome. I wish I could be there to sniff her sweet new baby smell and kiss her soft cheeks--yes those cheeks too!!

Lori said...

I've been meaning to come over to your blog for a week to see if you'd had your baby yet. Congrats! She's a beautiful little thing. I hope you are feeling well.

Heather C. said...

Congrats Lindsay!! I just saw the pictures on Stacy's blog and found our blog. Wow! She is beautiful!