My friend Stacie came over to do a little photo shoot of our lovely Edyn. I am completely impressed with all of the images. She did such a great job capturing a beautiful face. You can view by clicking on the "stacie & zack" link on the side bar of fellow bloggers.
3 comments:
Wow! Your friend is awesome. I loved all of those pictures of Edyn. She is beautiful! I promise I have a gift coming this week. I hope that you are doing well and love having a little girl.
OH MY GOSH!!! She is SOO Beautiful!!!!I love those pictures!! I don't know if you've checked your email lately - but I lost your phone number and I need your address! Call or email or something when you have time! love ya
I can't wait to see her! Those pictures are sooo cute! But she did have good models to work with!
Post a Comment