It was a pretty low key week with mostly shopping trips and park visits. One day we drove up to Bailey to see some fall colors and had lunch at Coney Island, a charming little hot dog stand by the river.


We went to our ward's Trunk-o-Treat and carnival. This is our little disappearing caterpillar with her adorable ladybug friend, Sascha, and our busy spider playing in the leaves.


We made it back to church so Edyn could show off her first church outfit. I already know I'm going to LOVE dressing a little lady.

Thanks so much Mom. I know that my kids will grow up to adore you almost as much as I do.

5 comments:
So, so cute! I have to admit...it's so fun dressing a little girl. :) You look great...and the wee one is so cute. Great professional shots below too. How fun!
It looks like you had a geat time. I love the Halloween costues. Edyns dress is so cute. Wouldn't it be nice it we could all wear tights like that to church.
It makes me wish we lived closer to our moms. They help out so much. Love those kids. The spider is pretty cute.
Your mom is such a cute lady. I love the little hot dog shop. Cute. Happy Halloween to you and your cute little spider and caterpillar!
Dressing a girl really is way too fun! Your mom looks exactly the same as I remember. Your kids are lucky to have such a great grandmother.
Aren't mom's the best. Although, I am pretty sure I didn't see you at all that week. Lame.
Post a Comment