On Halloween night Jon and I took Calvin Trick-or-Treating while Jon's family watched Edy. We met up with the Cronins and the Smiths. It ended up being the perfect evening with warm weather, festive homes that were all decorated along with owners that answered their doors in costume, full sized candy bars at multiple houses, and the happiest little two year old running from doorbell to doorbell.
So fun, and just for the record, we still have ALL of our Halloween candy, except for the ones that I have eaten of course! :) Cute boyzies by the tree...you look like a supermodel! not to mention the perfect wife!
I am a mother of two ridiculously attractive kids. I like to domesticate,spend time with my family, and bask in perfect weather. I enjoy good food, especially baked treats. I love celebrations, little or big. I often start new projects before I finish old ones. And my blog helps me feel a little less guilty about being such a horrible journal writer.
4 comments:
Cute...and you look great BTW.
Love the costume. I am sure he will be on a sugar hi for weeks.
So fun, and just for the record, we still have ALL of our Halloween candy, except for the ones that I have eaten of course! :) Cute boyzies by the tree...you look like a supermodel! not to mention the perfect wife!
Cute Cal! He makes a very cute spider! But you are such a liar. How stinking good do you look!
Post a Comment