29 November 2008

Steps to a Snowman

Roll him.


Stack him.


Dress him.


Love him.


Warm up.


Mourn him.


It's just not quite cold enough to keep our snowman upright.

7 comments:

Tin said...

Sometimes I think it is the thought that counts. Cal has a good dad to go to all that work for a fun day in the snow.
We sure had a fun day with you on Thanksgiving. It would not have been the same without family. We love you guys.

Beth said...

Good for Jonny for getting out and enjoying the snow with Calvin. I sent Logan out by himself and watched from inside ... is that bad?? :-)

Cronin Family said...

How fun! I can't wait for the rest of winter. We are going to have a blast!

Trish&Heath said...

I can't believe you have that much snow!!! It's more then good old Idaho!

MossPosse said...

You guys are definitely the winners on amount of snow! And that's a very loveable snowman... I'm sorry it didn't end well! (Oh, and I haven't been on for awhile, but you definitely should not feel shamed by simply wanting to go to the Twilight premiere- you saw my obsessive approach!)

Abs said...

I'm jealous of the snow and getting ready to move to Colorado in a few years. That looks like some quality Father/Son time. How Fun!

Tim said...

Wow! i can't even imagine that much snow. Tim had fun talking with you the other night. Miss you...
Alexis