So I really, really love birthdays, whether it's mine or anyone else's. It's just one day out of the 365 that you get to make extra special and screams for festivites. Jonny is really catching on to my love, and always plans something fun. This year he made me a yummy breakfast, then we went mini golfing, went to lunch, chilled @ home during Cal's nap, made a short appearance at a friend's BB-Q, and then off to the yummy Vesta Dipping Grill for a late dinner. We finished off the night with cake and icecream, and a girly movie that Jon watched front to back with me (and that is a huge deal).

Calvs mini golfing. He is actually very good, and may have gotten a better score than I did.

I was was super excited to get this fun canoe cake pan. If any of you know about Jon's love of Chocodiles, this may be more of a gift for him than anyone else. We are both very excited to see what fun custom twinkie-cakes we can make.

Headed out to dinner. (This shot is for those wanting to see my big baby belly.)
8 comments:
Lindsay, I am glad we got those black pants in.
You forgot to mention Jon's delicious chocolate cake with yummy cream cheese icing. He was so very proud of that. :)
Linds, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I am glad there is someone who loves birthdays as much as me. Mark tells me I require a week celebration. But lets be serious we are soo worth it. So I am so glad you put a picture in of your belly, so cute. You are ALL belly. Glad you had a good day! Looked like fun!
Happy Birthday Lindsay!!! Sounds like you guys had a fun day. You are looking so great with your cute belly.
Oh, sounds like a fun day. Happy Happy Birthday Lindsey Dear! Love you.
Way to step up to the plate Jon and give Lindsay an appropriate birthday celebration! We'll be waiting to hear the results from baking in the 'chocodile' pan!
Glad you stopped by the party so we were able to wish you a happy birthday in person! :) Birthdays are the best. So glad yours was fun- way to go Jonny!
I LOVE your big baby belly and mostly Love to rub it! For good luck you know! ;) P.S. I want some chocodiles! Never heard of them...sounds divine!
Linds- I hope you got my happy birthday text!!Sorry I didn't call or anything, we are still trying to move into our house, and heath went on a business trip to Chicago- i'm swamped, but it looked like you were really busy anyway!! Ps - Still waiting for a picture of a BIG belly - yours isn't even classified as big yet
Post a Comment