
We also had a little "potty party" with four other kids who were getting trained. I got the idea from this lady, The Potty Whisperer, that I saw on the Today Show. I think it worked for Cal, because he really loves getting praised. So far things are going better than I could have ever expected. People keep on warning me about the typical regression, so I don't feel like I am out of the woods yet, but we are crossing our fingers.
6 comments:
ok - who's the author???
Hooray for Cal and the cute BIG BOY underwear! We hope it sticks... and we'll be coming to you for advice for sure!
So I've been potty training Izzy for the last two weeks and we have had way more than four accidents. At least I feel comfortable taking her out in public now. Also, I'm a big fan of little bums in undies. It's too dang cute. Also, Happy Late Birthday! I stink at remembering b-days. Also, you look super cute!
Yeah for Calvin!! It sounds like he is doing awesome and being such a big boy.
Yay for Calvin and sporting the tighty whities!
lucky....
Post a Comment