04 November 2008

Blessed Day


On Sunday our little Edyn Flora was blessed. She looked completely angelic in the beautiful dress that my mom made for her.



It's a little hard to see all of the beautiful details while she is wearing it, so here it is off of the babe. What a talented mother I have who can make such pretty things.


It was so nice to have both of our parents here. We were very happy that they came to be apart of the special occasion.





I also couldn't resist putting her in my own blessing dress that was made by my Grandmother. If my mom wasn't such the seamstress I would have had her wear it too.

5 comments:

Zappe Family said...

Beautiful dress! Wow! Congrats on her blessing. That's always so special.

Jennifer Groves said...

Edyn is such a beautiful baby girl! Congratulations you guys! I love the blessing dress.
Lindsay, did you really just have a baby? You look great!

Trish&Heath said...

You look great!What a pretty dress!

Liz said...

What a cute little dress. Your mom did an amazing job. Edyn looks so fancy on her special day. I agree with the above comments...you do look fabulous!

MossPosse said...

She's a beauty- and so is the dress. I can't believe I was over on that side of the country but still unable to be there for the occasion. At least Christmas and our chance to finally meet Edyn is not so far away!