Last night a few friends from the ward tried to go and see the premier of Twilight, after our Bishop scored us some tickets. Much to our dismay we missed getting in by -1 (one person in our group could have gone). Such a bummer. So after sitting in line for two hours, we ended up at Wahoo's, which is almost equally enjoyable. Yum.

I'm totally lame, I know. I really shouldn't be that intersted in a young adult book about vampires and werewolfs. Jon doesn't forget to remind me. Everyone needs a guilt pleasure though, right?
6 comments:
Nerds
Jaimie, Creed told me that you read those books in your closet.
lol if I did read them that is the only place I would be caught doing it :) I hope you guys had fun
linds, don't be embarrassed- I love Twilight too! As we discussed over the phone, a mother needs an escape from her real life from time to time. We all want to make out with a vampire at one time or another!
Avery
I admit I've read them all twice. I'm excited about the show, but I don't know when I will get to see it. Fun girls night out anyway!
LOL- that's so funny! I've read them all twice too. And I went to the show Monday night with some friends. We had to go 45 minutes early and got the last 4 seats that were together!! The books are always better, but no matter how much the movie clashes with my imagination I will go see all of them...
Post a Comment