18 December 2008

Chopped

I wasn't planning on such a short cut, but decided to take enough that it could be dontated - I just didn't think eight inches would put it to my chin. I haven't had hair this short since my Ricks College days. Oh well, it grows back right?

17 comments:

Mandagirl said...

I think it is cute... Besides, short is in. Eydn is a cutie too, just like her mommma.

Stephanie said...

You're hot. I like it short!

Dave and Stephanie said...

you're totally a babe. you can pull off long, short, bangs, no bangs...you lucky, beautiful girl!

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

DON'T let it grow BACK! I LOVE it! Like I always say....supermodel. I have a freaking SUPERMODEL for a friend!

Cole and Mindy Smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cole and Mindy Smith said...

That was me that deleted the comment...didn't mean to! SORRY! I know that bugs...bugs me for sure! I just won't ever look at it again, and it won't bug me so bad!

Beth said...

You look terrific! You always look terrific. I really like your cut!

Tin said...

I love it. Just a few more inches and you and Edyn would have matching haircuts.
We will start growing our hair out together. The only problem....your hair grows so much faster than mine.

Jen and Mark said...

Love it! Super stinkin' cute.

Kirbys said...

I also love it short!!! You look amazing no matter what you do. I sort of hate people like you. Ha ha. I absolutely LOVE your haircut!

Unknown said...

Lindsay!!! I am super surprised!! It is cute though. Can't wait to see it in person in January.

Abs said...

Cute and Fun!!! It's making me want to chop my hair right now instead of waiting until summer. It's so good of you to donate. I seriously think it's lots of fun to grow out hair and chop it off. Evy looks very cute to, but you stole the show in this picture.

MossPosse said...

I had a few posts to catch up on, and I am loving what I see: the short hair (are you trying to destroy my will to grow long?), the freezer paper shirts (you'll have to explain more when I see you), and Edy's worried face. Totally cute!

ave said...

Cute hair! It reminds me of the good old days when we lived together. Ahh... the college days

Liz said...

I think that is so great that you donated your hair(isn't that the second time??).....I am a big fan of your new doo-very cute!!! We are excited to see you all soon-drive safe!

Anna said...

Still adore your haircut, very very cute!!

PS I miss you. Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas with your families :)

Jennifer Groves said...

I love the shorter look. I may be inspired now to go and get mine cut. Erik likes my hair on the shorter side. Really, your hair is very cute. You are always so beautiful though.