30 September 2009

Happy Double Three!


Jonny's birthday was on Monday and he was able to take the day off - Hooray! It is always so fun to be able to celebrate around the clock. The festivites began Sunday night with the Bahrs. They came over for some cake and icrecream and hooked him up with the saltiest bag of snacks ever.


Edy helping me make the cake.


Cal helping us eat the cake.

The next morning we started off the day with a breakfast burrito from his beloved Tacos Rapidos. Then we went golfing, and took Cal. His first real course. He actually did amazingly well and was able to get the ball on the green after about three hits (his putting needs some help though.)



For lunch we did Lenny's and Jonny got his favorite Italian Sub. We watched a movie while the kiddies napped, and then dropped them off at a friends (thanks again, Heather) while we headed to the Sauce for dinner. So yum! I am still thinking about the salad I ordered. It was such a fun day, spending every minute with my very favorite person. And hopefully Jonny had a good day too. It did include his favorites, eating out, which we did for every meal, and golfing. He got some fun gifts too, but the highlight was his new straight razor that promises a pre pubescent cheek. I am excited for that...



I love you so, so much Jonny Moss. I just can't get enough of you.

7 comments:

Chris said...

Dang, Jonny. Did your stomach explode? Tacos Rapidos burritos put my out until dinner!

Happy birthday, man.

Chris said...

That is, they put me out until dinner.

Liz said...

Happy Birthday to both of you! It sounds like you both had very happy celebrations!! Keep us posted on all the fun changes that may be coming.

Abs said...

Happy Birthday to Jon! And a very late happy birthday to you! You guys really know how to celebrate. Lots of fun and food!

I'm so sad I didn't get to see anyone when I was out west this summer. Seeing that picture of everyone really made me want to get together. Someday, when I'm rich and my honey doesn't have such a crazy schedule...

I love you tons Linds!

MossPosse said...

That's quite the summer catch-up! I can see why you haven't had time for blogging. Your whole family is looking very cute. I feel like we haven't seen you in FOREVER! I love your hair! We miss you.

Tio said...

Jaimie and I LOVE the Sauce so we should do a couples date sometime. I want to watch Jon with the straight razor, he might be onto something.

Jen and Mark said...

Happy Birthday Jon! Sounds like one heck of a birthday! Linds thanks for making us all look bad! You two are so in love, holy cow!