This past week we went to the Botanical Gardens to celebrate Earth Day. We had tons of fun exploring the gardens and they even had fun little crafts where the boys made these flower hats. After looking at this pic of all the boys lined up, I realized why people ask me if Cal is 5 years old. He is a really big boy!

Note: Two of the boys are his age, and one is six months younger.
(Thanks Laura, for letting me snag the pic off your blog.)
5 comments:
He is such a CUTE big boy! I'm also thinking that with a boy you'd much rather have the big kid than the delicate one, right?!
just a gentle giant!! I love it!
I love the look on his face!
OH man...those kids are cute! Gentle Giant was nicely put Laura!
That is such a cute picture. He really is tall for his age!
Post a Comment