19 April 2008

Lars and the Real Girl



I really wanted to catch this movie in the theatre last fall, but never got the chance. After the long awaited DVD release, we finally rented it this weekend. It's such a unique and tender story. I really, really, really liked it. If you haven't had the chance, rent it soon.

5 comments:

MossPosse said...

I always love to get a new movie recommendation- now I've just got to convince Jake to watch it with me! I also loved all the pictures from the last post on your trip to San Diego- what fun!

val said...

Kyle and I rented that movie this weekend and LOVED it too! It was totally different than I thought.

Liz said...

Hi Lindsay,

I wasn't sure what angle this movie was going to take with the whole blow-up doll idea. I do keep hearing that it is a great movie. I will have to check it out.

Alexis said...

i'm putting it in my queue right now. have you seen dan in real life? loved it!

the BFG said...

i totally want to see that movie!!