01 April 2008

Fool Me

I have always been a big fan of April Fool's Day. What a funny day to focus on tricking people. So last year I played a very funny, but bordering on very mean, joke on Jon. This year was completely harmless. I put a raisin in the toothpaste tube. He was mostly grossed out and then laughed a little. I can never keep a straight face, so I was probably laughing even before he squeezed.




I had to reenact the picture, because he threw it away before I could snap a shot.

6 comments:

Mandagirl said...

You are so funny. What a fool you are for holidays.

Got to love that yellow counter top!

JC Photography said...

That is hilarious!!!!

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

What did you do on Jon Last year? Do tell! Do tell!

Tin said...

I think last year will never be out done, I will help you work on keeping a straight face. After all you and I together do make a great team.

Abs said...

I actually thought about you on April Fool's day. I was remembering senior year when you and Ang played very funny jokes all day. I tried my best to fool Justin, but he saw right through me. Ooooh that makes me miss high school and laughing with you.

Alexis said...

How fun! I need to remember that for the next april fool's day.