05 May 2008

Funtastic!

So the other day, my friend Jenn and I took the boys to Funtastic Fun, a little indoor amusement park. It ended up being tons of fun.

Calvin and Josh looking so bored...



until they realized how awesome the "Whip It" really is.





I always loved these big ball baths when I was little. It's good to see that it runs in the family. Jonny is a little paranoid of how gross they can be, but no diseases contracted thus far.

6 comments:

Abs said...

I can't believe Cal is big enough to go on a ride by himself! I looks like you had a great day.

Tin said...

I love how his face goes from not so sure to so totally excited. I remember how much fun those rides were.

Liz said...

Cal's face is soooo cute! He and his buddy look like they had some good times at the fun park.

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

YES!! I want to take Lincoln there SO bad! We have to go sometime soon! I LOVE places like that, and how jealous am I of the ball bath! LUCKY!!

Zappe Family said...

So cute! That's looks like a lot of fun!

Jen and Mark said...

Ahh fun times! Now we need to upgrade to disneyland rides. Thanks again we had a blast!