11 May 2008

A Very Merry Mother's Day!

I woke up to the nicest suprise this morning. My sweet little Jonny suprised me with this charming little red cruiser. I had been coveting other's rides for a long while and now finally have one of my own. It's such a fun, smooth ride. I can't wait to get Calvin his trailer so we can go on errands around town.



He also made me a very yummy dinner of smoked ribs on the grill, steamed asparagus, and a salad with chilled salmon and rasberry-walnut vinegarette. So delicious! He really is a better chef than I am.



Thanks so much Jonny, you are so thoughtful and kind. I love you to bits.

4 comments:

Tin said...

Happy Mothers Day to you. You have a truly great husband and I can say that because I lived with him for most of my life. He pulled through for you great this year.

Liz said...

That is a slick bike....very cool---I can just see you and Calvies biking around the city- Happy Mother's Day to you. Jonny did good.

Lori said...

I agree with Liz that 'slick' is the correct word to describe that bike. I've been eying a pink Schwinn at Target for the last month.

JC Photography said...

Nice ride!!! love it. Congrats on the new baby!