So the other day I was talking to some friends and mentioned that I still put Calvin in the Johnny Jumper when I take a shower. They were appalled and in hysterics. I guess it does look a little awkward.
I am a mother of two ridiculously attractive kids. I like to domesticate,spend time with my family, and bask in perfect weather. I enjoy good food, especially baked treats. I love celebrations, little or big. I often start new projects before I finish old ones. And my blog helps me feel a little less guilty about being such a horrible journal writer.
9 comments:
We laughed right out loud at this one... his face really seems to say "Are you kidding me mom?" SO funny!
Calvin fits in that Johnny Jumper like a glove, but maybe a spandex one. Too funny!
Does he get a wedgie?
Well, what the heck!! If he likes it...
Jer and I did have a good laugh though.
Seriously...funniest thing I have ever heard, and it TOTALLY looks So awesome when he is in there! FUNNIER when you see it! Ha!~ LOVE IT!
oh my gosh! I couldn't stop laughing.
This made me laugh so hard! It was funny when you were telling us about it, but much more funny after seeing pictures!
That is HILARIOUS! I can't believe he endures that!
That's hilarious
Post a Comment