Over the weekend, we found a cool hike near Red Rocks Park. Calvin is such a fan and does really well, but gets tuckered out at around 3 miles (his 40 lbs would be wwaaaayyyy to heavy for a pack). We think it's a good start though so he can really enjoy many longer hikes to come.
5 comments:
How fun!
I am impressed w/the 40 lbs. Sommer weighs 30 and Drew weighs 50. What a cutie!!--I can't wait to see him and also you guys and your cute belly??It looks like a pretty hike.
I can't BELIEVE that he will walk for that long! Lincoln gets tired just sitting in the pack! (Refer to my blog for proof!) Way to go Cal!
Wow! It looks like great hiking weather there. It's already too hot here to be outside unless you are swimming. It looks like Cal has Table Rock in his future!
Pretty soon he will weigh as much as Toby. He is getting so big. It is good that he likes to hike and not be carried, or you would be win trouble.
Post a Comment