14 April 2009

Easter Weekend

We had such a pleasant Easter weekend, despite the weather being a little chilly and wet. We braved the crowds at two different Easter Egg hunts, had our own little basket hunting in our backyard, attended Kristin's wonderful piano recital, ate a delicious dinner feast with the Gordons (so so so good, Anna is brilliant in the kitchen), dressed up in our new Easter attire, enjoyed wonderful talks and lessons at church focusing on the Savior. Who could ask for anything more?






5 comments:

Tin said...

I have been waiting for these. I love the outfits. The tiara is so perfect with her dress.

MossPosse said...

A fun-filled weekend for sure! And what an adorable little twosome you have to entertain.

Liz said...

Cutest little Easter outfits! My Mom and I are checking out your pictures and that dress is too cute on Edyn.....very cute faces to go along with the outfits too!!

Liz and Grandma Moss.

Jen and Mark said...

So so so cute! Sounds like a GREAT easter! I love the outfits! Could they look any cuter?!

Anna said...

Oh man, I really don't think that your kiddos could look any more darling!! I LOVE her tiara & dress combo, perfect for a sweet little princess! So fun celebrating Easter with you guys!