03 April 2009

Half of a Year

My dearest little Edy, Please stop growing up so fast. Love Mom






7 comments:

Tin said...

Were does time go. Before you know it she will be 14. Cherish every moment. Take it from someone who knows.

Liz said...

She is getting so big. I love the cheeks! What a sweetheart...she needs lots of kisses!!!We need to come visit soon, so we can give her lots of em'!

MossPosse said...

I can't believe it! What a doll! Hope we'll get to spend some good time with her (and the rest of you) over the summer. Also, loved your foolish food- I've made those mini hamburgers to teach math before, but I've never seen the cupcake idea... love it!

Anna said...

Ooooo she is SO adorable!! I love her scrumptious cheeks.

You're so right, it always goes by too too fast.

Jen and Mark said...

Edy needs to stop it. How did she get to be 6 months! Oh I miss that cute face. She looks more and more like Cal everyday!

Tin said...

I had to write again...LOVE the Princess Lea hat. I missed it the first time around...

Zappe Family said...

Look how cute your kiddos are! Time truly does fly by too fast. Love checking in on you!