Cupcakes made of meatloaf and colored mashed pototoes.

(Calvin looks completely in awe that I am allowing him to eat those for dinner).

And for dessert, little hamburger cookies made from Nilla wafers dipped in sesame seeds, colored coconut for lettuce, and a grasshopper cookie for the beef.

I am such a sucker for anything minature, so these really caught my eye.
8 comments:
These just about outdo what we did to Jon a couple of years ago. I love the idea, it would be a fun nursery idea
SO cute! You're the best mom ever!! I just sad around wallowing in my no-baby status and tried to will her to come. It didn't work...
And MAN was everything delish! Of course, the kids were a little leary, and even Cole and I, but once we divulged, it was SO YUMMY! Love the mini burgers. SO cute. Thanks for including me in the fun!
That is such a cute idea! You're so creative - I wish I could think of things like that! What a great mom!
What a cute idea!! They turned out so darling!!! Drew and Sommey would have loved that.
Thanks for letting me copy your fun dinner, it was a hit at my house too!
you are amazing...and so creative!
I'm a little disappointed not to hear of any good pranks... I remember so really good ones you pulled back in the day. J/K
Anyway, your mashed potatoes are beautiful colors and I love the mini hamburgers.
Your quilt turned out great and I can't agree with you more about binding. I really need to have someone good teach me.
Post a Comment